Full Sail University (Online Composition)
April 2013, Section 07
- Mr. Sussman was by far the most helpful instructor I have had to date. It was very clear that he was there to help students understand the course and its relationship to our future education and careers.
- It was a pleasure and wonderful experience taking this course. Truly, I have learned more than I expected this month. I plan to use this education to fulfill my professional life from now on. Thank you so much.
- English is a difficult subject – It has been said it is one of the hardest languages to learn – Mr. Sussman makes that learning process easier
- Very knowledgable instructor, responded to my emails in a very timely manner. Good course.
- tough class but necessary
- This class was very helpful, and my instructor was very understanding and fair.
April 2013, Section 08
- So far in my classes Mr. Sussman has become my favorite teacher! He was so helpful and easily available when I needed him! Thank you so much this month!
- Of all the classes I’ve taken so far, I must say this one is the absolute best. Mr Sussman seems really invested in the success of his students and offers the most detailed feedback ever. I think this class has actually helped improve my writing, so thank you.
- Mr. Sussman is a great teacher! I really enjoyed this class.
- I really enjoyed this class, and appreciate that the teacher too the time to respond to our Discussion Board post and inform us when grades were posted.
- Great class. I learned a lot in the class.
- It wasn’t what I was expecting for an English class, however, I found it challenging enough to not get bored, but not so much that I became over whelmed.
- The assignments could have been a bit more broad as to consider those who are not in the same generation as most of the students. The assignments were a bit bias leaning more towards a younger student.
The University of Missouri (Composition I)